Thursday 18 February 2016

Get A Glo Line Series Two

I am back again everyone on my campaign for Globacom and my campaign against impunity networks who take us for granted forgetting that we are the ones who made them rich. They (the other foreign network) make stupid and unjustifiable money from Nigeria, take it to their own country to improve and develop it and make a mess of our country and even go ahead to kill our people. We must show them and prove to them we are the largest economy in Africa and we cannot be taken for granted. We must prove to them that without us they cannot survive and there cannot be them. We must prove to them we are their father and we contributed greatly to save them from internal slavery they experienced. We must let them know that we are aware of their corrupt practices in our father land Nigeria through our heartless, hopeless, corrupt and shameless leaders who supported them to rip from us excesses where they do not sow. How do we do this?

Its simple, let us go for Glo. It is indigenous, it is local, it is our own, the money is coming back to us, the industries are coming back to us, the employment into better positions and offices in glo are ours, their wealth is our wealth, the employments are ours and our children.

Like I said before I have no relationship with glo or whatsoever, in fact i just gat a glo line and their services have been satisfying, excellent, fibre optical, brilliant and cheap. I am using glo data for my internet services and it is super satisfying. Guys i am angry at this other networks not because i have a grudge against them but because they seem to take Nigerians and Nigeria a fool and we must all put an end to their impunity.

Like I said yesterday please get a glo line, recharge your glo line, buy glo data, make calls with glo line and text messages with a glo line. let us all make glo rich so their network can be everywhere you are, town, cities, villages, hurts, LGA, in the bush, in the forest, in the river, in the air and even under the ground. When we and glo can do this then we can get rid of all these impunity networks and in fact we do not need to fine them anymore.

When all Nigerians (the most populous nation in the world) uses glo line home and abroad, it is more than enough fine and we do not need a prophet to tell them to pack their load and go.

You cant just come to Nigeria because of your corrupt relationship with some of our corrupt, useless, hopeless and heartless leaders who do not care about the future of this county and do whatever you like thinking Nigerians and fools and get away with it. let us see whether without their network we will survive or not.

If you cannot do without this impunity network please get a glo line, keep the other line only to receive calls. Make all your calls through glo, recharge through glo, text through glo internet data through glo. Before I end this let me show you another reason and wonder why we must patronise tiwan tiwan glo network.

Please share and let us get rid of impunity and slavery in our land. Patronise tiwan tiwan Globacom.

call me using a glo line on this line: +2348062451455
http://infonigeria2day.blogspot.com/

FREE TOMORROW
Get DOUBLE your daily usage back the next day on Glo Free Tomorrow.
With Glo Free tomorrow, whatever you use today, you get DOUBLE back FREE TOMORROW. No conditions attached. You get back double what you use on a daily basis the next day. Simple.
Just dial *300# and you get back Double your daily usage the next day. Subscription is FREE.

1. What is the Glo Free Tomorrow promo?
With Glo Free Tomorrow, whatever you use today, you get DOUBLE back tomorrow to browse, make calls or send SMS to any network.
2. Who can avail of the Glo Free Tomorrow plan?
All new and existing prepaid customers
3. How do I opt for Glo Free Tomorrow?
Dial *300#.
4. Am I charged for opting for Glo Free Tomorrow?
Opting for Glo Free Tomorrow is Free
5. What are the benefits of Glo Free Tomorrow
• Use today and get DOUBLE back the next day: 200% of whatever is spent from Main account is refunded back to the customer the next day
• Bonus can be used for any transaction: browse, calls and send SMSs to any local network, call popular international destinations (USA, UK landlines, Canada, China and India)
• No hidden conditions, no daily rent
6. What time of the day will my line be credited with the promo bal?
Your Free tomorrow promo account is credited at 00:01 the day after usage from your Main account. You can confirm your Free tomorrow balance by dialing #122*8#
7. How do I check my FT bonus balance?
By dialing #122# or #122*8#
8. Do I get notified when my FT Bonus is exhausted?
Yes, you will receive a notification via SMS
9. Can I transfer the Free Tomorrow promo balance to another person?
No
10. When does the free airtime expire?
Bonus expires at 23:59 daily
11. Where am I charged from when I browse if I have Free Tomorrow bonus Airtime and I’m currently subscribed to a data plan?
You will be charged first from your data plan before your Free Tomorrow bonus account can be charged when you are browsing if you have a data plan.
12. What can I do with the free airtime?
The free airtime can be used to browse, make calls or send text to ANY network and to call popular international destinations
13. I’m currently subscribed to the ongoing 200% Bonus Promo (Talk More) and I want to opt for Free Tomorrow, will I still be getting the bonus on recharges?
No you won’t. You cannot be on Free Tomorrow and Talk More at the same time.Once you subscribe to Free Tomorrow, you will lose the benefits of Talk More and all your daily usage from Main account will be refunded to you the next day.
14. I am on Glo G-BAM. Will I still pay N5 daily?
No you won’t as soon as your Free Tomorrow profile is active
15. I’m on Glo Bounce. Will I still get my Bounce freebies e.g free data on recharge of N200?
No you won’t as soon as your Free Tomorrow profile is active
16. I’m on Glo Bumpa. Will I still get my 200% bonus on recharges made if I successfully opt for Free Tomorrow?
No.
17. Can a postpaid customer migrate to FT?
No.
18. What happens to my unused bonus after 23:59 daily?
The unused bonus balance will be forfeited
19. Which account is charged first if I have credit in my Main account?
The Glo Free Tomorrow account is charged first and Main account will be charged when the bonus account has been fully depleted that day
20. Can I use my Free Tomorrow bonus to buy data plan, subscribe to VAS service, purchase packs?
No
21. Is there a rental fee on Glo Free Tomorrow plan?
No
22. Do I need to do anything extra before I can enjoy the discounted International calling rate to the popular destinations?
No. All your calls to USA, UK landlines, Canada, China and India will be charged at 22K/s once you have successfully migrated to Glo Free Tomorrow plan.
23. Can existing customers opt for the new Glo Free Tomorrow plan?
Yes. Existing customers can opt for the promo by dialing *300#
24. Will new activations enjoy this tariff and benefits by default?
No. New activations are on a default tariff of Infinito. New, as well as existing customers will have to dial the USSD opt in code *300# to enjoy Glo Free Tomorrow benefits.
25. How do I opt out of Glo Free Tomorrow plan?
By dialing *301#. By dialing this, you cease to enjoy the daily free airtime and you are migrated to the default plan on the network, Glo Infinito, where you call 10 frequently called numbers at 11k/s and call all networks at 20k/s. Alternatively, dial the migration code of the profile you desire.
26. Am I charged for opting out of Glo Free Tomorrow?
Opting out with *301# is free
27. What will happen to customer’s Main account and promo account balance on migration?
Customer will lose ONLY the balance in the promo account on migration.
28. What happens if I don’t use my line in a day?
You will not get free airtime the next day
29. If I subscribe to a data plan with N1,000 or any other amount, will I get double the subscription amount back the next day as FT bonus?
No. The amount spent to purchase data plan will not be refunded to you the next day as FT Bonus
30. If I subscribe to bundle packs such as Jollof, Biggy or IDD packs, will I get double the subscription amount back the next day as FT bonus?
No. The amount spent on subscriptions will not be refunded to you the next day as FT Bonus
31. If I subscribe for a VAS product, will I get double the subscription amount back the next day as FT bonus?
No. The amount spent on subscriptions will not be refunded to you the next day as FT Bonus
32. Will I get FT bonus on FT bonus usage?
No
33. Will I get notification when my FT bonus account is credited?
Yes
34. Can a customer who is subscribed to Glo Free Tomorrow buy Packs such as Biigy, IDD, Jollof e.t.c?
Yes you can. Just dial the subscription code of the pack you want.
35. Is Glo Free Tomorrow plan a promotional offer?
Yes
36. When is the Glo Free Tomorrow plan ending?
The promo will run until it is withdrawn

No comments:

Post a Comment